- Use XLAB Aqua-Shot Squeeze and Squirt non-drip Bottle or the hyper-reflective, insulated Cool Shotbottle
- Great for horizontal use by installing on the Torpedo Versa Mount
"Use standard water bottle mounted horizontally on the aerobars for most aero additional hydration"... states leading Engineering led bicycle manufacturer.
- Ideal for 20km, 40km TT/TRI, 70.3, Ironman.
- Lowest Drag of any front system
- Only 7 in2 (24cm2) Frontal Area 68% less than most others
- Specially designed by XLAB to be light and aerodynamic.
- Perfect with XLAB AQUA-SHOT bottle for Sprint Tris or 20km TT's.
- Add XLAB AERO TT bottle and cage for Olympic Tris or 40km TT's.
- Taking a drink from an XLAB AQUA-SHOT once every 15 minutes is faster than
the drag (as much as 50 grams) from a 3/8 dia (10 mm.) straw for the whole bike split.
- Use on 70.3 or Ironman races to eliminate huge drag from front vertical bottles and straws.