The S6 women's wetsuit is the alternative to the 3.8 for the Progressive Swimmer. This type of swimmer needs extra buoyancy, so the S6 is designed to raise the triathlete in the water, without neglecting the stretch needed in the stroke. The perfect tool to keep you moving through the water.
- SCS - The wetsuit's SCS coating reduces friction, thus improving hydrodynamics and helping increase speed. Its micro-cell structure repels water creating less drag.
- NO CHAFING - The collar lining reduces friction and, therefore,chafing. The smooth material also feels better on the skin, making it more comfortable to the touch.
- FLEXIBILITY - The Yamamoto panels with 39-Cell SCS coating in the forearms, shoulders and arms, combined with a flexible lining, maintain mobility and improve flexibility
- BUOYANCY - The S6 intends to correct your position, raising you as high as possible in the water. The 5mm thick neoprene used on the hips and legs helps your lower body to always stay on the surface. The 3mm thick chest panel avoids body roll wich is typical of an incorrect breathing technique.
- SPEED - The HydroLite and Yamamoto 39-cell panels located in the lower legs make your transitions faster. Taking your wetsui off is now easier than ever.