Every aspect of the Course Tri SS Skin is designed to provide maximum aerodynamic efficiency and optimal performances from start to finish. The body is made with CB Speedtech which, as its name implies, is designed for speed, with a dimpled mesh construction that improves aerodynamics for speeds from 25 to 70 km/h. The ultra texturized construction of the CB M-2 sleeves allows better laminar airflow, reducing the rider's drag factor, and the skin’s full-length zip can be completely opened for maximum ventilation without flapping. Two inner pockets are designed close to the body, allowing you to carry and easily access your gels or bars without affecting aerodynamics on the bike or comfort while running.
- Full length visible detachable zip with garage
- Aero single-layer, lazer-cut CB M-2 sleeves
- Aero single-layer, lazer-cut bottom
- Seamless inner leg
- Overlock seams
- 2 gel pockets inside
- Inseam: 10.5 ''/ 26.5 cm
Tri Elite Chamois
- Quick drying, ultra-thin chamois is multifaceted to accommodate the swim, bike, and run.
- Antibacterial top layer accelerates wound healing, promotes tissue regeneration, and inhibits bacteria growth.
- Because of this antibacterial function, CRABYON fabric actually retains its function after washing and abrasion, and therefore, these properties are not compromised after the swim portion of the race.
- Vents assist in water and moisture evacuation.