The Stages Power meter is mounted to FSA's hollow forged Energy alloy non-drive crank arm.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Lightweight & durable housing. The Stages Power meter weights less than 20g and the durable housing is slim, sleek and strong to ensure years of trouble free use.
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Energy BB30 version has across the board compatibility with FSA and Vision BB30 models.
- NOTE: The Stages Power FSA model will not fit any FSA cranks with a pinch-bolt style interface, nor will the BB30 version fit any BB386EVO models. Additionally, it is NOT compatible with FSA triple chainring cranks.
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready