The new Stages Power meter is mounted to FSA’s hollow forged Energy alloy non-drive crank arm.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Lightweight & durable housing. The Stages Power meter weights less than 20g and the durable housing is slim, sleek and strong to ensure years of trouble free use.
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- The Energy MegaEXO model fits a variety of FSA MegaEXO road cranksets including alloy MegaEXO cranks 2014 and newer and carbon MegaEXO cranks 2008 and newer (SL-K Light, K-Force Light, etc). It is not compatible with triple cranksets or the FSA Omega MegaEXO (which uses a smaller spindle diameter).
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready