For any problems with something purchased from Tri Shop, you can return it within 30 days after purchase, outside of a few exceptions.
- Merchandise must be in new condition. Exceptions include cases where a manufacturer offers guarantees irrespective of merchandise condition.
- Clothing (including helmets, shoes, gloves, and compression tights) must be unused and the original tag must be attached.
- Tires, stickers, CO2 cartridges, and similar items cannot be returned.
- Bike racks, once installed, cannot be returned.
- Clearance and closeout item sales are final and cannot be returned.
- Food items cannot be returned for safety and health reasons.
- Bikes may be returned within 7 days for a refund minus a 15% restocking fee. Specialty, custom, and modified bikes can be returned within 7 days but are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Restocking fees may be applied to store credit.
- Bicycles may also be exchanged within 30 days if the bike is in new condition.
- In the case of defective items, Tri Shop is committed to work with you and the manufacturer so that your item is properly warrantied. Some vendors prefer customers initiate the warranty process, so when bringing an item to Tri Shop you may be asked to engage with the vendor directly if that will provide the fastest and most effective means of handling the warranty.
The customer is responsible for return postage items except in the case where the incorrect item was shipped. Tri Shop is not responsible for any damage that occurs during shipping when an item is returned.
Contact Tri Shop at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Special Order Items
Special order, items not normally kept in stock or currently kept in stock by Tri Shop, must be paid for in advance and cannot be returned.