The perfect aerobar option to add to a road bike used occasionally in triathlons. When used on a road bike, the shorter length of the extensions puts you right into the aero position without overextending. Plus, it is ITU Draft Legal when using the included bridge.
- J2 Bracket: The extension bracket, isolated from the basebar bracket, allows for a wider range of armest adjustment possibilities. Easily adjustable in length and angular rotation for a customized fit.
- F-19a Aluminum Armrest: 4 position fore/aft adjustment along with 15° of rotational adjustment to dial in the fit. Velcro-backed EVA Foam pads affix directly to armrest without additional straps.
- Ability to increase stack up to 80mm with optional Aerobar Bracket Riser Kit.
- Bracket: J2 Bracket
- Armrest: F-19a Aluminum Armrest
- Stack: 60mm-120mm
- Reach: Max Aft -50mm, Max Fore 20mm
- Width: 210mm with bridge (center to center)
- Extension Adjustment: 120mm-170mm (C of basebar-end)
- Center Clamp Diameter: Fits 26.0mm and 31.8mm bars
- Color: Anodized Matte Black
- Weight: 444g