This is an aerobar defined by fit. Unlike aerobars of the past that had their fit and adjustability range restricted by design and construction, the Aeria Ultimate places fit first. By defining the parameters based on the needs of athletes, fitters, aerodynamicists and frame designers, we were able to focus on specific solutions:
- We achieved the largest range with the smallest increments for reach and width of any bar that doesn’t have sliding parts for stack and reach.
- Matched our industry leading stack adjustment of 5mm increments and achieved the same pad stack as bar systems that place the extensions below the basebar.
- All dimensional adjustments are independent – no need to calculate interdependencies or work out how to make desired changes – change just what you need to the position you need it.
- Tilt adjustment is built into the pad/extension bracket without adding any stack height (the only bar to achieve this that we know of) or requiring bolt changes.
- All hardware and component pieces were not only designed for performance and ease of use but also strength.
- Bracket: Aeria Ultimate Forged
- Armrest: F40
- Stack: 25mm to 105mm (5mm Increments)
- Reach: -21mm to 92mm (7.5mm Increments)
- Width: 125mm to 252mm (18.5mm Increments)
- Extension Length Adjustment: 230mm to 337mm (Center of Basebar to Tip)
- Extension Length: 378mm
- Extension Height: 71mm
- Extension Angle: 30° (For T4+ Carbon)
- Bracket Tilt Adjustment: 0-15°
- Color: Black
- Weight: 885g (with Aeria Ultimate stem)