The new 3.8 provides the perfect option for a triathlete or swimmer who needs all the extra buoyancy that they can have. With the addition of the Core Lateral Stabiliser, extended Exolift and Aerodome and more flexible arms and shoulders, the new 3.8 provides all the essentials to get you through the water quicker.
- EXO-CELL - Exo-cell technology expands across the whole lower front panel, providing maximum buoyancy. This low-density material will raise your legs to an elevated horizontal position.
- CORE LATERAL STABILISER (CLS) - This panel provides laterral support in the abdomen to avoid weaving and to reinforce your core. With this technology you will be able to maintain a good technique for longer.
- AERODOME - This technology, used in the lower body, gives the swimmer 30% more buoyancy. The secret is in its composition: Hundreds of cavities located between two treated layers of neoprene.
- 1.5MM 40-CELL NEOPRENE - In spite of its maximum buoyancy, the use of 1.5mm 40-cell neoprene on the shoulders provies the extra flexibility you need to avoid straining them.
- NO CHAFING - The collar lining reduces chafing while adding extra comfort
- SPEED - The lower leg panel, Yamamoto with 39-cell SCS coating, reduces friction while you are swimming. HydroLite panels help make the wetsuit easier to remove so that your transitions are even faster