The New Balance FuelCell Impulse is a neutral running performance shoe that is an excellent option for those faster running sessions. Sleek and simple, the New Balance FuelCell Impulse is all about providing both high energy return and comfort in a lightweight, responsive package.
The midsole of the New Balance FuelCell Impulse is made up lightweight Revlite EVA cushioning throughout the shoe and a thin layer of New Balance’s FuelCell nitrogen injected TPU in the forefoot. This helps you generate a more powerful and responsive toe off for a snappy, engaging feel.
The upper of the New Balance FuelCell Impulse made up of a soft sock bootie construction with ultra-lightweight engineered mesh for a very comfortable, secure and breathable fit. The sleek, nearly seamless design keeps the shoe flexible for a natural feel.
For the outsole, the FuelCell Impulse keeps things light by placing blown rubber in the high wear areas at the forefoot and heel so you get durability and excellent traction where its needed without a weight penalty.
The New Balance FuelCell Impulse has a stack height of 23 mm in the heel and 17 mm at the forefoot for a heel to toe drop of 6 mm. It weighs in at 8.2oz for men and just 6.7oz for women.
When it’s time for speedwork, faster sessions, and racing, the New Balance FuelCell Impulse is an excellent shoe to help you get the job done.
- The sleek, speed-seeking upper features a bootie construction and a double jacquard forefoot for lightweight, breathable performance.
- 6 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6 mm drop are approximate
- Bootie construction for a custom like fit
- FuelCell is a nitrogen-infused foam that drives the athlete off the cushioning platform quickly and delivers long-lasting performance
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Type: Men's Neutral Cushioned
- Weight: 232.5 grams (8.2 oz)