The Goodr Gardening with a Kraken are Goodr's purple frame, purple/teal lens sunglasses for runners looking for no slip, no bounce, all fun. And they feature polarized lenses, too. If you have an affinity for the one-eyed and one-horned, flying people-eater, you own these.
Some nonsense from the Goodr website reads:
"Back in the late 1950s, goodr co-founder and weirdo, Stephen Lease, had a sordid but gentle love affair with a bright purple kraken named Maven. He would spend days on end staring into her purple & teal eyes while tending to her garden (wink)..."
It goes on, but doesn't get better.
- Lens: Polarized, UV400 Protection, Scratch-resistant
- Frame: PC frame with grip coating for no slipping and no bouncing
- Weight: 22 grams of lighweight bliss
- Color: Purple frame, purple/teal lens
- Color Name: Gardening with a Kraken