The Goodr 10 Ways to Kill a Peep are Goodr's yellow frame, yellow lens sunglasses for runners looking for no slip, no bounce, all fun. And they feature polarized lenses, too. They are perfect whether you’re haulin’ ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
When a Pikachu wears sunglasses, the 10 Ways to Kill a Peep are the preferred choice.
- Lens: Polarized, UV400 Protection, Scratch-resistant
- Frame: PC frame with grip coating for no slipping and no bouncing
- Weight: 22 grams of lighweight bliss
- Color: Yellow Frame with Yellow Lens
- Color Name: 10 Ways to Kill a Peep