The Goodr BFG in the Green/Blue colorway, which Goodr calls Grass Fed Babe Steaks, feature wider frames, longer arms, and bigger lenses than the original Goodr sunglasses. The Goodr BFG Grass Fed Babe Steaks are designed to complement and fit runners with larger, well-proportioned head size. Just because you have a bigger head doesn't mean you can't look good, too.
- Larger Frame Size - A larger frame size with more lens coverage for all you runners with gargantuan craniums the size of Sputnik. But don't feel bad - you need a big suitcase when you carry a lot of luggage.
- Gradient Lenses - Polarized, gradient lenses to improve visibility in direct sunlight and in shadows with the same UV400 protection.
- New Frame Material - Lighter and more durable frame material with the same comfortable and snug fit as the original Goodr.
- Silicone Inserts - Silicone rubber inserts on the nose and temples to provide better protection against slipping.
- No Demogorgons - 100% Guarantee against Demogorgon attacks. It's been more than 30 years since the last Demogorgon sighting, and those kids probably deserved it. *Guarantee not applicable for any runs taking place in the Upside Down.