The Pro SL Lite Bib Short applies our award-winning and patent protected multi width pad fit system to a light-weight summer bib short. Endura were first to market with this concept and this product immediately became a best-seller, so our fans in hotter climates asked us to create an option for them. Love at first sit guaranteed.
PAD INNOVATION 700 SERIES LITE PAD
This bib short boasts our exclusive 700 series lite pad, engineered using computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) process which delivers a stretch pad with anti-bacterial finish and a more open cell reticulated foam. This is available in 3 pad width options.
This technology has been tried and tested in the cut and thrust of World Tour’s hottest races in both a men’s and women’s variant. There is an option of 3 pad widths - you're unsure over which size to choose, you can use our Pad Fitting Tool.
We only use the highest quality Italian power Lycra® fabric for reassuring support. The fabric is finished with Coldblack® technology which dramatically reduces heat build-up and provides UPF50.
A discrete rear laser-cut pocket sits on the centre back of the garment for stowing gels or even devices.
- High quality Italian Power Lycra® fabric
- Coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat build-up
- Strategically positioned perforated Lycra® panels for improved breathability
- 700 series lite pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with a more open cell reticulated foam, antibacterial finish and available in 3 pad width options
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped multi panel construction
- Laser cut rear pocket
- Raw edge hem with inner silicone print