The Cervelo P3 brings you the lineage of the category-leading P5, along with our widest range of fit options, easy packing for travel, accessible storage, and all our key aero features. The Cervélo P3 has quickly become a mainstay at the Ironman World Championships, with enough P3s on the Kona pier to be a top brand on its own.
MEETING YOUR BENCHMARKS
With the P3, Cervélo's engineering benchmarks are perfectly aligned with our riders’ benchmarks: greater power, enhanced aero, and consistent performance.
Superbike DNA doesn’t mean complex maintenance rituals: the P3’s non-proprietary components allow for intuitive use and custom set-up. Whether you’re on a regular training ride or setting a new personal best, the P3 delivers motivation by design
Our P Series is known for advanced aero features, and the P3 delivers on our key goal of making you faster. The P3 features our Dropped Downtube, Shielding Seatstays and Extended Seat-tube Cutout, giving the frame the distinctive look – and more distinctive feel – of a machine ready to cut through the wind.
A wider range of storage and hydration options, including toptube and downtube accessory mount bosses, and an integrated seatpost accessory receiver, make this a user-friendly ride over the longest distances. Future-Proof Cable Management fits mechanical, electronic, and hydraulic systems for easy upgrades, and direct-mount downtube battery bosses make maintenance easy.
We know the extreme hours you put into training – and we don’t think "suffering" should have anything to do with your frame. The P3 is designed with enhanced fit flexibility, offering sizes 45 (650c) and 48 (700c), and a 11⁄8” steerer for a wide range of aftermarket cockpit options. Cervélo’s all-carbon aero, rail-adjust seat post offers ~75mm of fore/aft adjustability.
- BBRIGHT- This asymmetrical 79mm bottom-bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems.
- DROPPED DOWN TUBE- Reduces drag by treating the front wheel and frame as one aerodynamic shape.
- FUTURE-PROOF CABLE MANAGEMENT- Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems.
- EVOLVED STEERER DESIGN- The fork steerer’s diameter has a noticeable effect on a bike’s handling. Evolved steerer design applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model.
- SHIELDING SEAT STAYS- Hide the rear brake callipers from the wind, not from the mechanic.
- REDUCED-FRICTION BB GUIDE- Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals.