The women's ride is on hold until the Spring when the days are longer.
Bring your bike, bike gear, trainer, and ride indoors with Triple Threat Tough!
Now that the days are shorter, the hill repeats ride has moved indoors and will focus on improving power! Every 6 weeks there will be an indoor training test (FTP test) to help you gauge your improvement and identify your training zones in the Tri Shop Performance Studio.
Every Saturday morning at 7am, Plano Bicycle Association hosts an "Advanced Tweener" ride. This ride covers 38-48 miles at 16-17 mph and has 1700 feet of climbing. This ride is slightly more advanced than PBA's Tweener ride.
While guests are welcome, you are encouraged to become a PBA member. See the map here.
Rules of the Ride
- Know the route.
- It's not a race.
- Ride 2 by 2. Hold your line.
- Pull through to the front.
- Stay with the group. No gaps.
- Warn the other riders about obstacles.
- Adjust your speed gradually.
- Don't overlap wheels.
- Don't pass on the right.
- Struggling to keep up? Stay at the back and let the ride pull you. You'll get there.